For security and regulatory reasons, 2FA is a mandatory requirement in order to withdraw funds from your account and there is no way to withdraw without it enabled. If you need assistance in setting up 2FA, you are welcome to check out our article here.
To withdraw your balance, click on the "Withdraw" option on the left navigation bar. If you are using a mobile device, the option can be found under the menu icon (☰) in the top left-hand corner.
|Desktop View||Mobile View|
You will see two options on the withdrawal page, click on the balance type you would like to withdraw.
⚠️ Cryptocurrency withdrawals are irreversible. Once the coins are sent, they cannot be pulled back. Please always make sure that the destination wallet address is correct and trustworthy.
1) You can switch the cryptocurrency type by clicking the arrow beside the coin name.
2) Enter the amount of crypto you would like to withdraw from your balance. Your account balance will show up below the field. If you would like to withdraw all of your balance, simply click on the "max" button within the amount field.
3) You can either choose a wallet address that you've saved on your account or copy and paste your wallet address in the indicated field. If you are withdrawing XRP or XLM and your wallet does require a destination tag, you can input this here, if it does not require a destination tag or memo, please make sure you check the box "I do not need destination tag or memo" found underneath "new wallet address". Once you have entered all of the information, scroll down and click "Next".
You will see a screen like the one shown below. Confirm the information on the screens are accurate and click the "2FA & Withdraw" button to continue.
IMPORTANT: As all withdrawals are non-reversible, please double check your wallet address and make sure that the address is correct, accessible and in your possession.
⚠️ AVAX coins are sent out on the C-Chain network using a smart contract. Most wallets and exchanges do support this - however, there are known issues with depositing these coins to Binance, if you do decide to send AVAX coins to them you risk losing your funds.
4) A popup window will appear for you to enter the 2FA code from your authenticator app.
5) Once you have entered the correct code, your withdrawal will be complete and you will receive a confirmation email to confirm this.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us or come chat with us online!