To withdraw your balance, click on the "Withdraw" option on the left navigation bar. If you are using a mobile device, the option can be found under the menu icon (☰) in the top left-hand corner.
|Desktop View||Mobile View|
You will see two options on the withdrawal page, click on the balance type you would like to withdraw.
⚠️ Cryptocurrency withdrawals are irreversible. Once the coins are sent, they cannot be pulled back. Please always make sure that the destination wallet address is correct and trustworthy.
1) You can switch the cryptocurrency type by clicking the arrow beside the coin name.
2) Enter the amount of crypto you would like to withdraw from your balance. Your account balance will show up below the field. If you would like to withdraw all of your balance, simply click on the "max" button within the amount field.
3) You can either choose a wallet address that you've saved on your account or copy and paste your wallet address in the indicated field. If you are withdrawing XRP and your wallet requires a destination tag or memo, please make sure you check the box "I need destination tag or memo" found underneath saved addresses, and enter the tag. Once you have entered all of the information, scroll down and click "Next".
You will see a screen like the one shown below. Confirm the information on the screens are accurate and click the "2FA & Withdraw" button to continue.
IMPORTANT: As all withdrawals are non-reversible, please double check your wallet address and make sure that the address is correct, accessible and in your possession.
4) A popup window will appear for you to enter the 2FA code from your authenticator app.
Note: If you do not have 2FA set up, you will be brought directly to step 5. We recommend all of our users set up 2FA for enhanced security. To learn how to set up your 2FA, please see the support article here.
5) You will see a message that a withdrawal confirmation email has been sent to you. You should receive an email like the one below. Double-check all of the information is correct, then click on the "Confirm Withdraw" button to complete the withdraw. The link will expire in 30 minutes, in which case, you will need to re-initiate the withdrawal process from step 1.
Unable to confirm your withdrawal link?
Here are some tips that may help:
1) Once you have completed the withdrawal request, you can leave that tab open, go into your email and click on the link to complete the verification. Please make sure that you do not have other tabs that are open to the Netcoins account besides the initial tab that you requested the withdrawal in.
2) If you closed the original tab, then when you click on the link in the email, it will bring you to the login page. You will then need to log in to complete the withdraw.
The withdrawal link expires every 30 minutes as well, so if you do not confirm the withdraw link within 30 minutes, you will need to re-initiate the withdraw.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us or come chat with us online!