If your address has changed - that is no problem at all! As long as you have a valid proof of address that meets the below criteria, just reach out to our support team by email and they will make the changes on your account to prompt for this to be uploaded the next time you log in.
Once your proof of address has been uploaded, you can just reach out to us again and we will manually make the changes to your account to reflect the new address change.
Criteria for proof of address upload:
- We accept paper or electronic versions of utility bills, bank statements, credit card statements, or other government-issued residential statements/certificates.
- The document must be issued within the last 90 days and the issued date must be clearly visible.
- All corners of the document must be visible.
- Proof of Residency document cannot be the same as your photo ID document.
- We do not accept screenshots of an online account or online bill.
- The document must contain your full name and full address.
We do NOT accept the following documents:
- Envelopes with the address as a confirmation of your address of residence;
- Parcels with the address on stickers as a confirmation of your residence address;
- Mobile phone bills;
- Insurance documents;
- Medical prescriptions, receipts, invoices;
- Pre-paid card invoices;
- Mobile sim cards.
If your proof of residency got rejected, it might be because of the following:
- The entire document is not visible in the photo or the text in the document is blurry and not legible. See the picture example below.
- You are using the same document as your proof of ID.
- The document you've submitted is a screenshot instead of the actual pdf file.
- The document was issued more than 90 days ago. If your tax document does not show the date that is issued, only the tax year, it will not be accepted.
- Your address is a PO box. For the PO box addresses, please upload a utility bill that shows both the service address and the mailing address.
If you have any other questions regarding document upload, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, call us or come chat with us online!