If your documents keep getting rejected, please follow the guidelines below to troubleshoot.
NOTE: the red trash can icon on top of your upload is for you to delete the file if you are not satisfied with your upload. If you are satisfied with your upload, please scroll down and press next to continue.
- We accept a driver's license, ID card, or passport, that is valid. Expired cards will not be accepted.
- All corners of the photo ID must be visible.
- The photo must be clear and legible. Try taking the photo with a good resolution camera in a bright setting to increase the legibility.
- Upload the original photo file, do not scan the document or convert it into a pdf.
- We do not accept screenshots of the photo. Please upload the original photo file.
- Upload both the front and the back of the ID if you are uploading your driver's license or ID card.
- If you are uploading a picture of your passport, both pages must be visible (see example below). Please take a photo of the full double-page document.
If you have any other questions regarding document upload, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us or come chat with us online!