Proof of Residency
- We accept paper or electronic versions of utility bills, bank statements, credit card statements, or other government-issued residential statements/certificates.
- The document must be issued within the last 90 days and the issued date must be clearly visible.
- All corners of the document must be visible.
- Proof of Residency document cannot be the same as your photo ID document.
- We do not accept screenshots of an online account or online bill.
- The document must contain your full name and full address.
We do NOT accept the following documents:
- Envelopes with the address as a confirmation of your address of residence;
- Parcels with the address on stickers as a confirmation of your residence address;
- Mobile phone bills;
- Insurance documents;
- Medical prescriptions, receipts, invoices;
- Pre-paid card invoices;
- Mobile sim cards.
If your proof of residency got rejected, it might be because of the following:
- The entire document is not visible in the photo or the text in the document is blurry and not legible. See the picture example below.
- You are using the same document as your proof of ID.
- The document you've submitted is a screenshot instead of the actual pdf file.
- The document was issued more than 90 days ago. If your tax document does not show the date that is issued, only the tax year, it will not be accepted.
- Your address is a PO box. For the PO box addresses, please upload a utility bill that shows both the service address and the mailing address.
If you have any other questions regarding document upload, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us or come chat with us online!