As long as you've included your Netcoins account number in the message/memo field, as soon as your e-transfer has been received on our end, your account will be funded immediately. The speed of e-transfer funding depends largely on your bank. Some banks send the e-transfer immediately, while others may take some time to validate the e-transfer, especially if this is your first time sending it to a new recipient. In this case, it could take up to 1 hour for Interac e-transfer funding.
If your funds are taking longer than usual to show up, it could be due to one of the following:
- You did not enter your Netcoins account number in the message/memo field of the e-transfer. Please be advised - Failure to enter your Netcoins account number in the memo/message will cause a delay in funding.
If this is the case, please reach out to support via email with the following information.
- Your Netcoins account number;
- Name on the bank account that the funds are from;
- Screenshot of the e-transfer confirmation email from your bank (see example below). The reference number (circled in red) will help us look up the e-transfer on our end.
If you did not receive an email like the one above, please go into your payment history through your online banking, and click on the said e-transfer and take a screenshot of the details page of that e-transfer instead. The screenshot must have the date, the recipient's name and email, the amount, status, and the confirmation are visible.
- You entered the wrong security question and answer. If this is the case, please cancel the e-transfer on your end and resend it with the proper security question and answer. Be advised - The security question and answer are case and space sensitive, so please make sure you are copying them exactly, with the correct letter case and spacing.
- If you have correctly entered your Netcoins account number in the memo/message field and have used the correct question and answer but are still not getting your funds, your e-transfer is likely still processing or is on hold with your bank. You can check the status of the e-transfer on your end through your online banking. If it's still processing, then you just have to wait for it to go through. You can get in touch with your bank to try and expedite this. If it's on hold with them, then you will need to call your bank to release the funds so the e-transfer can be delivered.
If you have verified all the above, and still don't see your e-transfer, email our support team and we would be happy to look into it! You will receive an email notification when the funds are deposited into your Netcoins account so you can start trading right away.
If you have any other questions regarding funding your account or getting your account verified, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org,