To pass phone verification, please make sure you are using a valid mobile number with an active SMS plan.
There may be a few reasons that phone verification has failed:
- Incorrect format entered: the phone number should be entered with no dashes or spaces.
- Not a valid mobile number: please ensure the phone number provided is an SMS enabled cell phone (no landlines)
- You already have an account with the same number registered with us.
- You have exceeded the phone verification attempts and will need to contact us to reset your account.
- Your phone or plan setting may be blocking unknown/commercial numbers, please check your setting or with your phone provider.
- If your country code is not listed, we are currently unable to service the country you are in.