If your documents keep getting rejected, please follow the guidelines below to troubleshoot.
NOTE: the red trash can icon on top of your upload is for you to delete the file if you are not satisfied with your upload. If you are satisfied with your upload, please scroll down and press next to continue.
- We accept a driver's license, ID card, or passport, that is valid. Expired cards will not be accepted.
- All corners of the photo ID must be visible.
- Photo must be clear and legible. Try taking the photo with a good resolution camera in a bright setting to increase the legibility.
- Upload the original photo file, please do not convert it into a pdf.
- Upload both the front and the back of the ID if you are uploading your driver's license or ID card.
- Make sure that you have enabled camera access for your browser. If you are not sure how to do so, please consult here.
- Your face has to be evenly lit, so please ensure you are in a bright enough place.
- Move slowly towards the camera and make sure your face fills the oval space on the screen.
Proof of Residency
- We accept utility bills, bank statements, credit card statements, tax statements, or other government-issued residential statements/certificates.
- Document must be issued within the last 90 days and the issued date must be clearly visible.
- All corners of the document must be visible.
- Proof of Residency document cannot be the same as your photo ID document.
- Screenshots of an online account or online bill are not allowed and will not be accepted.
- The document must contain your full name and full address.